Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Six months old: Christmas!

December 11-January 11

Aisling turned six months old on December 11.

I'm late as usual, so rather than trying to wax eloquent about this month's happenings, I'll just make a list.

Milestones achieved:
Rolling over both ways
Falling in love with her feet
Reaching and grabbing with decent accuracy
Sitting balanced unsupported
Getting up onto her knees
Testing out her vocal range with high-pitched squeals
Playing with her mouth noises
Drooling uncontrollably, but no other signs of teeth yet.

In January we start her on Solid foods!

Here's our December photo recap:

Great Grammie is the cuddliest!

Uncle Phil gave me my favorite Christmas present.

First family Christmas photo

The cutest present under our tree.

Great Grandpa and I can make the same face!

Opening her first present from Uncle Phil... a pink Octopus!
Christmas wouldn't be complete without a cephalopod.




First snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment