Friday, March 29, 2013

Heartbeat! ~ 24 weeks

Sorry for the delay in posting, the last few weeks have been very busy. The busy-ness included a wonderful baby shower that my sisters hosted for me when I visited home in Tennessee a few weeks ago where I got to see just about every member of my extended family in one place, which is a rare occurrence. I'll make a separate post about that soon!

Yesterday I went in for a 24 week checkup. My doctor usually does a sonogram to listen to Baby's heartbeat, and this time I got smart and asked if I could use my phone to capture it for my family and friends who read my blog. So here it is (along with a closeup of the palm of my hand since there was really nothing worthwhile to actually video).



She seems to be nice and healthy, with a normal heartbeat (about 150 BPM). She's moving a lot these days, and it's much easier to feel her movements from the outside of my tummy. Doug laid his head on my belly last night and talked to her. It was so sweet!

Our next ultrasound won't happen for another 8 weeks or so. Only about 16 weeks to go until full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment